Wednesday 28 April 2010

Water Brief Work







These images were created for my Water Brief project. We were originally briefed about this in November but I didn't get into the brief as much as I would have liked. I didn't enjoy it as much as the other briefs like the Ted Baker window display and the 7x7 collaboration brief. I think maybe it was the subject which we were researching or perhaps I misunderstood the aims of the brief. However I was given another chance to do the same brief, unfortunately we weren't given a new subject so I had to visit the dreaded water subject again. . .

So in the end I came up with these images. I think they would have turned out a lot better if I had managed to get my paper models inside the photostudio, where I would have had the opportunity to play around with lighting and shadows. I think this would have helped to make the the tsunami look a lot more overpowering and dramatic.

What I do like about these images is the colour and the idea of using blue material for the water, I think it looks quite convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment