Wednesday 28 April 2010

Inspiration for the 7x7 Story







After reading the story by Joanne Key "When a Door Opens", I was delighted! I think that there are a lot of elements within the story that I could work with. My friend John has given me these photographs from when he was in Prague and I thought these really related to the imagery that was running through my mind while reading the story.

The fact that the story is based around a church and it mentions the 'church clock tower' really got me thinking about how to incorporate it into my work. I also really like the idea of creating a set based around a Gothic style. In Joanne's story, she portrays a lot of imagery about light shining through the stain glass windows and hints at the light symbolising hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment