I found this particular brief really challenging as we only had one week to produce these images and I was struggling with the idea of using a metaphor to convey a meaning. I was also struggling to find a style which I could adopt, as a week wasn't enough time for me to make a set out of paper models, which is my general style of work. I tried to stick with my method of producing silhouettes but try to change my style slightly to adapt the images to 2D.
I think these images could do with a lot of improvement, but the timeframe for this brief was very short. I did however think that my use of space here is an improvement over some of my other pieces, as I feel that I sometimes overcrowd my images a bit. It's nice to see I'm starting to let my images breathe a little!